The diversity of my clients and training have helped me with the intricacies of communication and issues of human growth, development across the life span, attachment, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of a broad range of problems. I trained in Gestalt Therapy, Emotion-Focused Therapy, Adlerian Therapy, EMDR, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Object-Relation based therapy, and Brief Solution-Focused Therapy and draw from these therapeutic modalities as needed to work with emotional, behavioral, cognitive and relational issues in order to better help people with their specific concerns and needs.
My credentials are:
- - Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- - Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Honours
- - Certification from the Post Graduate Program of Training & Supervision in Gestalt Therapy 4 year program at the Gestalt Institute of Toronto where I served as assisting faculty, supervisor, and therapist.
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science